Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!! Today has been such a wonderful Mother's Day!! My husband and kids were so wonderful! My family knows that I'm really excited about the summer bucket list and as we get closer I think they are getting more excited too! My children got me a backpack for one of my gifts this year. They then explained that they got it for our bucket list for when we go on our little adventures. They knew I would want to take some things with me and the backpack would make it easier. I loved the idea and the gift! They even keep adding to our summer bucket list but I told them we need to get the things listed done first before we add a bunch more. Now we are all getting pretty excited. I'm truly blessed!! I love Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment