Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I'm Hungry!

I don't know about your children but mine are ALWAYS hungry! So I went out last night and bought dinner thinking my husband and daughter would be home soon to eat. Boy was I wrong!!! They didn't show up for about 45 minutes after I had gotten there. My son and I decided that we were going to just go ahead and eat. Let me tell you my son is two and he is 100% boy!! I got him a quesadilla, his favorite, with some rice. He starts to eat and by the time I turn around has rice every where on the floor. Needless to say I wasn't too happy about the situation. I asked him if he was done and he said yes so we picked up all the rice off the floor and took the plate into the kitchen. The next thing I know he has his plate back out and is eating his rice again, including what we had just picked up off the floor!!! Gross!!!! I was so disgusted and he thought everything was just great. Oh how I love my Chunky Monkey ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment