Thursday, June 21, 2012

#15 and #16 Visit a State Resevoir and Fishing

We love to go to State Parks and hike, have picnics, take pictures, play, etc.  So we thought it might be nice to see what makes the resevoir so different from the State Parks.  Although we didn't see huge differences the water area at the resevoir was gorgeous.  The resevoir we selected allowed fishing in certain spots so we decided to do two things in one trip.  Getting all 101 things done this summer doesn't seem very possible but we decided to try to do as much as we can.  Let's see how close we can actually get to that number :)  My children have both been fishing before but my son doesn't really understand the concept still.  My daughter is better at fishing than I am.  I haven't been fishing in years and I was surprised to find out how relaxing it could actually be.  My husband is crazy about fishing and could do it all the time.  That's why it's on the bucket list.  A new adventure that the whole family enjoyed.  Just take a look!!!



They just wanted to play in the water at first :)



I guess he thought you have to hold the fishing pole down :)


Abby is a natural :)


I decided to use my son's little fishing pole.  It just made things easier for me :)


There's our expert fisherman!  :)


I caught the first fish!!!!  :)


Daddy caught one next!!!  :)


Next was my daughter!!!  :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment