Friday, June 15, 2012

#9 Half Price Books!

I'm a teacher so of course one thing that I really want to encourage my children to do is read.  It's so important for their success!!!!  I think it is so fun when they can go into a book store and pick out some books that they want to read!  I don't always have to pick them out for them even though that is something that I really enjoy!  The kids love it too!  I think they made some great choices!  My son only chose one book but the other item he chose will be put to great use!  I'm so excited to sit down and read with my children!  Let's go!!!


She is so into chapter books and especially ones that involve mystery!  The great thing about her books as well is that we got to books she loved for $1.50!  I love this store!  :)

He loves cars so of course he would pick a cars book!  Plus he chose a Bob the Tomato Bible case!  I love it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment