Thursday, June 21, 2012

#21 The Zoo

What else can I say but "there's animals everywhere!!!!"  We had a blast as usual looking at all the animals and just spending time together as a family.  Our zoo had a new part open where you can feed the birds.  It was so much fun!  Daddy, Abby and I all had a bird on our hand eating.  Very cool!!!  The only bad thing about our trip was my son had an allergic reaction to something at the zoo.  He didn't react until a little later but he was miserable for a couple of days.  We think it was the bird food so we just need to be careful next time!!  All in all a great day though!!


Lots of turtles :)


Abby looking for dolphins :)

Add caption


Bubby feeding the birds :)


Daddy had a bird on his hand :)


Sissy got one now :)


Beautiful Bird :)


I wish I could relax like that!


Petting the sharks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment