Tuesday, June 5, 2012

#2 Edinburg and #3 Hot Wheels Track!!!

Today we went to an outlet mall and did a little shopping.  We took my niece Katie with us and had a ball!  Of course everyone got something except for Mommy but I guess that is the way it goes sometimes ;)  Still loved every minute!
We got cookies before we left.  I think that might be a new tradition for us :)
 They all had to hop along the white lines.
 They just love Katie so much!


Tonight we made a hot wheel track that went all over the living room, including on the couch!  We barely got started before my son was playing on the track with his cars.  It was too cute!  My daughter was bound and determined to make a parking lot bigger than mine and I have to say she succeeded :)  Look at how much fun we had tonight and will continue to have the next few days ;)

 We weren't even done yet!
 Now that's a big track!
 Having so much fun!


1 comment:

  1. i thought you meant taking a bunch of tracks and piecing them all together.... i like this more i think.... more family oriented which i think is the point lol

    ReplyDelete