Saturday, July 7, 2012

#22 Dave and Busters!

Wow!  How I didn't get any pictures I don't know.  I'm so crazy about pictures all the time and I completely forgot about my camera.  I needed a break from everything though!  It's been a stressful week!  Dave and Busters, for those of you who do not know, is a game place that also serves meals.  We love it!  I personally think it is better than ChuckeCheese.  You get more tickets, great games, not so crowded and better prizes!  We go whenever we can afford to spend a little extra money.  My son, who is 2, loved running around and playing the pirate spin wheel, basketball, football, and the crane games.  Daddy tried his best to win something out of the large crane game but wasn't very successful ;)  We ended up with over 4,000 tickets which was very exciting for us.  My daughter got a really cool twisty straw cup, my son got a mini basketball, my husband got a new pair of headphones and we all got a new game where you attach a basketball goal to your head and try to make baskets!  We are really excited to give the game a try.  I love Summer Bucket Lists!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment