Saturday, July 7, 2012

#26 Balloon Ping Pong

I recommend this activity for your family!!!!  We had so much fun!!!  We made ping pong paddles out of paper plates and popsicle sticks and hit balloons around the room.  We even pretended that we had a net and played a couple of games.  Just a little tip for you!  Don't play with my husband because he cheats :)  My daughter wanted to take Daddy down!!  It was so funny!!  My son would laugh every time he hit the balloon and he would lose focus and miss the next hit.  Then he would get right back in the game.  We all ended up laughing so hard as we hit the balloon around trying to out score the other person.  I haven't had that much fun in a long time!  It was great!  Try it out and let me know what you think!  :)


Daddy would even dive for it!!  Too funny!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment