Saturday, July 7, 2012

#28 Paper Airplanes

Let me start off by saying that I love the dollar store.  There is just so much that you can get and it's quality and cheap.  Well not everything is quality but a lot of things are :)  As I was going through the store I saw a paper airplane kit.  I thought to myself...that's on the bucket list and that would be easier than trying to figure out all the folding on our own.  Plus the paper was really nice and it had a landing mat where we could take turns flying our planes and trying to earn the most points.  Seemed like a win-win to me.  Everyone got into it but my 2 year old who wanted to play with balloons instead.  We eventually got him to pick up a couple of the airplanes but he lost interest very quickly.  My daughter and I had several competitions on the landing mat.  She beat me pretty good.  Well you win some and you lose some I guess ;)

My favorite!

She worked so hard trying to fold those airplanes.  Great Job!

All he wanted to focus on was the folding :)

He picked it up!

Airplane down!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment