Tuesday, July 17, 2012

#46 Straw Splatter Painting

So the idea for this project was to take paint, drip it on the paper and use straws to splatter it every where.  That so did not work for us!  I guess we didn't have the best straws though.  So we switched to regular painting and I did a little splatter painting. 


My son did a little splatter painting and regular painting combined :)



Daddy created his own new flower with the paint.  He asked me if I liked it.  What am I supposed to say but yes ;D



I do think Daddy did a pretty good job with his inventive flower :)  My daughter on the other hand painted a frog with a lily pad.  I love that she even included a flower on the lily pad!  It really brought the picture together!  I may just have to hang it up some where to show it off to everyone.  I have an artist in my house! 



I love how the frog is even jumping in the air.  She really thought this picture out I think :)  I'm so proud of her.  I really do think she enjoys are immensely.  I think I may have to go get her a paint set of her own to play around with!  We all had a good time painting and everybody got a little messy but Mommy.  There is a first time for everything!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment